Thanks to G.E. Gallas (www.gegallas.wordpress.com ) for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I don’t know if she drinks, but I suspect she wasn’t in her right mind when she did it. However, I will accept it as the honor it was intended and pass forward that respect to other great blogs that I find inspiring many different reasons. Visit all of them to know what I mean.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About The Creator of land of quo.
- He refuses to disclose his gender.
- He refuses to disclose he will be fifty years old at his next birthday.
- He refuses to dislose that he finished law school late in life and has been successful at failing the bar exam twice so far. Third attempt coming up in July 2013.
- He refuses to disclose he lives in Michigan.
- He refuses to disclose he is a 33rd degree Freemason.
- He refuses to disclose he enjoys creating the land of quo posts, but sometimes finds it difficult to meet the five new posts per day he has promised.
- He will disclose, however, that he truly believes this life is too important to be taken too seriously.
Nominate 15 Other Bloggers
Although relatively new to blogging, quo’s creator has found the following blogs and bloggers worthy of a closer look and worthy of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Inspiration can come in many different forms: political, spiritual, motivation, tenacity, passion, devotion, resolve, etc. Here they are in no particular order. Promise you’ll check them out. Quo will know if you’re lying.